Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Heroes vs Villiens

                                          
                                         2010 CCP Photography and three wonderful Models!

This was part of our shoot for The Gamer Girl calendar in 2010 that was released in 2011. Here we are a bunch of super heroes and villeins battling to the death! Or something like that.  I have to say I am damn proud of my attack face, I look quite fierce. Also not once leaping onto another model. I'm multi talented, I know.

Really this was a fun shot to make.  We has shot together once or twice before this set and we all knew each other from university. For all the women, other then myself, in this shot this calendar was the first modeling experience they had.  The far right still models when her life allows and the other two have moved on to awesome things like dancing and grad school. I love dragging other people to shoots and they loving it to! It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment