Friday, July 26, 2013

Through the red

One thing I really do love is playing with cloth while having my photo taken.  There is something so....unpredictable about dancing around with cloth.  I was told to be serious and Greek Goddess like when Nick and I did this set.  Needless to say I started grinning so much I think he gave up.  The way we got the cloth to move so nicely besides me moving it around was a fan that I think was off to my left.

One thing that makes this image stand out is how the cloth folds catch one eye and not the other. The eye the viewer can see is very much looking right at them.  I like the shadows and light both on my skin but more importantly on the cloth and Nick's editing making the red really pop totally makes this image!

2012 Nick Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment